It’s exciting – that new tool smell… and there are promises of dramatic improvement in performance, architecture and finally getting rid of that stain on your favorite rug! Ok, maybe RabbitMQ won’t clean your rug for you, but it is incredibly fast and it can improve your architecture!
There’s a small problem, though. Learning new technologies can be hard. And time consuming. And frustrating, if you’re doing it on your own. I’ve been there. You’ve been there. Countless people have tried to pick up a new tool and banged their head in to a wall, hard. It’s unfortunate but it’s often the reality that we live and work in.
RabbitMQ isn’t terribly complex, but it does have a fair number of new and potentially confusing concepts to learn. On top of the concepts, you also have good patterns that should be followed. So, how do you learn these patterns as well as these concepts? Where can you go to find the best way to approach application development, with RabbitMQ? What patterns should be used when, and ignored at other times?
It can be hard to learn this on your own. Fortunately, you don’t have to face the pitfalls of learning RabbitMQ’s patterns alone!
What To Expect
With the RabbitMQ: Patterns For Applications email course, you will get 9+ days of content covering the patterns and practices that you need to effectively work with RabbitMQ.
In this short series of emails (or ebook – see below), you’ll see the following topics covered:
- publishing a message vs sending a message to a queue
- what content should be included in a message body
- message headers and meta-data
- how messaging patterns relate to RabbitMQ exchange types
- what message types and archetypes should be used
- how binding and routing keys work with message types and patterns
- use of reply-to and correlation id
- working with long running processes
- handling errors and bad messages
- how RabbitMQ can make your app more robust
- and more!
Sign up for the course
and get hopping with RabbitMQ: Patterns for Applications!
Take It With You As An eBook!
Don’t want to wait for a 9 day email course to drip in, 1 day at a time? Or perhaps you want to take the content of this course with you in your favorite ebook reader? You’re in luck! I’ve got an ebook version of the same content available for only $10!