I was all set to npm publish the next version of my Rabbus library. All my tests were passing, and everything was good to go.
Then I decided to write just one more test… just in case.
I mean, the code works fine. I don’t need to write this test. I know I don’t need it now, at least.
But I want to future proof the library, and make sure no one can (*ahem* … make sure *I* don’t) break things as code changed later.
So I wrote the test, in spite of knowing I didn’t need to.
I’m glad I wrote that test – the one I *knew* I didn’t need, because the code worked fine.
Pardon me while I crush this bug, real quick.