A few weeks ago, I mentioned at the bottom of one of my weekly emails, a series of my WatchMeCode screencasts that I was going to make available to those that aren’t WatchMeCode subscribers: the fundamentals of MongooseJS. The package is now available for anyone and everyone, over at my WatchMeCode site!
The full package includes 10 MongoDB and MongooseJS screencasts, plus 1 bonus screencast! The material is more than 2 hours in total, covering the following topics (and more):
- Install MongoDB on OSX
- Install MongoDB on Ubuntu Linux
- Install MongoDB on Windows 7
- Basic MongoDB Shell
- Intro to MongooseJS Schema and Models
- MongooseJS Instance and Static Methods
- Validating MongooseJS Models / Documents
- Sub-Documents with MongooseJS
- Document References with MongooseJS
- MongooseJS Schema Plugins
- BONUS! Environment Configuration With EPA
If you’re looking for an introduction to MongoDB and using it with NodeJS and MongooseJS, there will be no better place to start. You’ll get up and running fast, with this series.
Head over to WatchMeCode.net/mongoose and pick up the MongooseJS Fundamentals today!